5- 12 years experience in managing site of 400+ users at an individual level.He/she will be responsible for individually handling end to end IT Function for our Bangalore office. Someone who is people-centric along with hands-on technical skills on resolving Tickets (Locally & Virtually), Managing and maintaining network and servers and curiosity to learn and take ownership.
Brief about Fractal & Team:
Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision making process. In 2007, the company became India’s second-largest analytics company.
Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK, Ukraine and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute, and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Desktop/Server System's performance tuning.
- Windows OR Linux environment
- Hands on experience with BATCH, VB Scripts, Powershell, BASH, perl scripting
- Experience of working on automated tools like SCCM, Puppet, etc.
- Troubleshooting the issue of the user regarding the Business application remotely with the help of remote tools.
- Maintaining the user data and managing it to the servers as per the company policy.
- Providing various accesses to the user as per the Project requirement.
- Managing the WSUS, VPN, Printer and the Domain server.
- Working on the ticketing tool of Manage Engine which can be used on various aspects.
- Creation of MDT server which can be used for deploying captured Image of the Windows OS on the Clients.
- Managing Windows Active Directory, File and Print, Backup and Security
- Create the user profile in Domain, Monitoring and Optimizing System Performance and Reliability
- Create and manage local users and groups, user rights, and domain user.
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices, Drivers, Disk and Volumes
- Constantly ensure to meet upgrade requirements and apply update packs and service packs to installed software applications.
- Desktop troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Checking and troubleshooting application related problem on client machines
- Video conference management
Certification: ITIL V3 Foundation (Preffered)
Education: Graduation degree with consistent performance throughout professional career