Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
We are seeking for a strong candidate with advanced analytics experience to fill an exciting Data scientist position, in New York/ New Jersey area. In this role, you will be a valuable expert and will help design and build analytics methodologies, solutions, and products to deliver value to our clients in collaboration with cross-functional teams. As an exceptional candidate, you will show an analytical curiosity.
- Understand problems from a client's point of view, build and execute solid analytics work plans, gather and organize large and complex data sets, perform relevant analyses (data exploration and statistical modeling), manage priorities and deadlines, foster teamwork in interactions, develop client relationships with client counterparts, and communicate hypotheses and findings in a structured way
- Partner with business teams in identifying business requirements and developing advanced analytical solutions to complex problems by utilizing statistical models and machine learning techniques and algorithms
- A bachelor’s degree or related field with at least 5 years of experience in data science which includes atleast two years of experience with the below technologies/ capabilities
- Ability to build descriptive or predictive models using Python, Pyspark, Spark ML, Scala
- Building AI/ML models using techniques such as Regressions, Random Forest, Gradient Boost, Neural networks such as ANN/CNN, Hidden Markov, NLP, SVM, Bayesian techniques etc.
- Experience in a Linux computing environment, and use of command line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for automating common tasks is a plus
- Working knowledge of AIML packages such as Keras, Theano, Tensorflow or software such as H20 is a plus
- Working knowledge of Cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
- Expertise in modeling techniques applied to Customer or Digital problem statements such as propensity modeling, lifetime value, Uplift modeling, segmentation, recommender systems including hands-on experience in:
- Data extraction, aggregation, master data set creation, feature engineering in Hadoop environment
- Model development in a test environment, validation using statistical measures
- Model deployment in Hadoop/ distributed environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to effectively deconstruct business problems, articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Fractal Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.