About Fractal Analytics
As a global analytics firm that helps Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
And, as a place to work, we are a Glassdoor open company, with a focus on learning and growth. We have strictly banned the use of the word ‘resource’ and reinforce the value of ‘Respect and Fairness’. In fact, we were recently recognized as ‘India’s Best Company to work at in 2016’!
We are looking for thought leaders who can scale the Finance function to next level.
Lead/ Director- Corporate Finance
Director Corporate Finance provides financial management and support to the business, advancing overall financial goals and objectives. He/she partners with various business teams in maximizing profits, improving decision-making, and ultimately driving financial transparency across the business. He/she must have strong financial management skills, communication skills, and have a hands-on approach in order to manage the business from a finance perspective.
- Take charge of the accounting and finance departments supervising personnel and ensuring accurate execution of their duties.
- Managing budget processes, inclusive of periodic forecasting for the business and ensuring complete, accurate, and timely financial reporting, inclusive of balance sheet controls and financial information interpretation and control. Also responsible for treasury and working capital management.
- Responsible for payroll management and payroll processing.
Play a leading role in optimization of finance systems and has accountability for all taxation of the business.
- Responsible for periodical investor reporting materials and management of strategic treasury activities, inclusive of cash flow forecasts, bank partnerships, and debt management.
- Leading ad hoc financial analyses in order to assist management in the evaluation of the profitability of income streams as well as the potential for cost efficiencies. Provide advice to other departments within the business on financially related issues.
- Conduct risks management and continuously review all finance policies and internal control procedures, effecting necessary changes where needed.
- Developing & leading weekly/monthly/annual/ financial planning processes in order to establish a department-wide corporate budget that is subsequently approved by the Chief Finance Officer.
- Establish accurate forecasting processes that enable the formulation of informed strategies and direction by departmental leadership.
- Work closely with the business’s external auditors in ensuring accurate reporting and the maintenance of the business’s integrity in the industry by ensuring compliance with state legislation.
- Liaison with the Chief Financial Officer and relevant stakeholders in creating financial plans and strategies that support the overall business objectives.
Knowledge and opportunity:
- Responsible for keeping the finance department abreast of changes in financial legislation regulations and ensure that all financial transaction across the business are in legal compliance.
- Conduct research and identify opportunities for the business considering the business’s financial objectives, risk, and investment viability.
Experience: 10-12 years
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals(Ind AS, US GAAP, IFRS).
- Should have very strong auditing experience.
- Highly proficient in advance excel & presentation of reports
- Should be excellent in Investor relationship management
- Must have good experience working with Big 4s
- Should have excellent communication skills and very strong interpersonal skills.
- Sould be a thought leader with strong leadership skills
- Must have exposure to Accounting SW like MS D365 / Oracle , SAP.
- Must be very good at problem solving & providing a lasting solution
Education: Chartered Accountant