Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
The candidate should be able to build the front-end up from conceptualization and business requirements to a fully functional, responsive & intuitive user interface, using the latest front-end technologies & have an understanding of infographics and BI dashboard design – translating data into easily consumable and coherent visualizations.
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the front-end for Fractal’s AI/DL products
- Work closely with the data science & engineering team to integrate the algorithmic output from the backend REST APIs
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
Qualification & Experience
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience designing and building front-ends for enterprise web applications.
- Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with any of the following JS libraries/frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, ExpressJS(NodeJS).
- Deep understanding of core UI concepts:
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Implementing responsive design
- Front-end performance
- Hands-on experience with test driven development, using testing libraries like MochaJS, KarmaJS.
- Familiarity with common JS visualisation libraries built using D3, Raphael, HighCharts, etc
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as Postgres & NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP)
- Understanding of REST concepts and interacting with REST APIs
- In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem solving skills, and the ability & confidence to hack their way out of tight corners
Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Hands-on experience with JS libraries like ReactJS, Redux (elm architecture).
- Hands-on experience with bundlers like webpack
- Hands-on experience with web based medical imaging libraries like Cornerstone, Papaya, etc. is a big plus
- Designing REST APIs with ExpressJS
- Design of visualisations & dynamic infographics
- Familiarity with Amazon cloud services (particularly Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch and EC2)
What’s in it for you?
Fractal Analytics is...
Best team: multicultural team of bright specialists and friendly, helping people (data scientists, ML/AI specialists, data engineers, developers, business analysts, QA team, as well as internal support staff);
Challenge: plenty of complex and exciting projects from international clients;
Income: competitive salary and end-year bonuses;
Travelling: possibility to travel onshore and clients’ side;
Learning and professional development: access to company learning platforms with free courses, external certifications and learning programs;
Being healthy: free insurance after probation period; paid vacation;
Communication: company parties, celebrations, workshops in different locations, cross-locations and cross-projects exchange programs.