Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets; an ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence. Fractal has been featured as a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
Understand problems from a client's point of view, build and execute solid analytics work plans, Work with multiple vendors, manage priorities and deadlines, foster teamwork in interactions, develop client relationships with client counterparts, and communicate hypotheses and findings in a structured way
- A bachelor’s degree with at least 8 - 10 years of experience in Technology.
- At least 3 years of project management experience delivering large Engineering, Tech, Cloud, Big Data and data warehousing projects. Management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Ability to manage multiple software vendors
- Enable client/customer and company to take impartial decisions by gathering enough facts and presenting the same.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Strong experience in System Integration, Application Development or Data-Warehouse projects, across technologies used in the enterprise space
- Working knowledge of Cloud and Big Data ecosystems
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that flourishes with new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Ability to work with a global team of consulting professionals across multiple projects
- Ability to manage people and assign work
- A knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration approaches.
- Passion for educating, training, designing, and building end-to-end systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers to success
Fractal Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.