Fractal Analytics is looking to expand its team of Data Scientist in Kyiv (Ukraine) office. This opportunity is for those specialists who are looking for:
- Exciting and challenging tasks;
- Joining experienced and collaborative team of Data Scientists;
- Helping companies from different industries to solve real business problems by leveraging data and analytics.
The person, we are looking for:
- At least 2.5-5 years of hands-on experience in running Advanced analytics projects.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related technical degree or similar.
- Intermediate/ Upper-Intermediate English.
- High proficiency in concepts and algorithms used in design of experiments.
- Extensive experience in Demand Forecasting
- Expert-level proficiency in statistical/ML predictive techniques such as regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM etc.
- Expertise in Python/R plus SQL & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian, etc
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management.
- Good to have working experience in one or more of Probabilistic graphical models, Reinforcement learning, NLP and related areas.
- Problem-solving, project management, communication skills, creative thinking.
What we offer
What’s in it for you?
Fractal Analytics is...
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual story-telling.
Best team: multicultural team of bright specialists and friendly, helping people (data scientists, ML/AI specialists, data engineers, developers, business analysts, QA team, as well as internal support staff);
Challenge: plenty of complex and exciting projects from international clients;
Income: competitive salary and end-year bonuses;
Travelling: possibility to travel onshore and clients’ side;
Learning and professional development: access to company learning platforms with free courses, external certifications and learning programs;
Being healthy: free insurance after probation period; paid vacation;
Communication: company parties, celebrations, workshops in different locations, cross-locations and cross-projects exchange programs.
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
- Project management: Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Client relationship management: Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Sales Support & account growth: Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches
- Firm building: Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions.
- Coaching & grooming: Coach & groom the team on gaining knowledge & skills on first principles of analytics techniques, problem-solving, project management, client relationship management.