Role Brief: Need minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in advanced analytics, modelling in Healthcare Insurance & Pharma domain.
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual story-telling.
Technical and domain expertise-
Expertise in Python, Pyspark and SQL & advanced analytics/ Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, hypotheses testing, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian, unsupervised learning (clustering), Random Forest, catboost, SVM, NLP, etc
Technical and domain expertise:
- Minimum 1 years in Healthcare analytics
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and market research approaches, including but not limited to regression, GLMs, unsupervised learning, NLP, machine learning (RF, catboost, xgboost, SVM), decision trees etc. using analytics tools like, Python, R, etc.
- Exposure to deep learning (RNN, LSTM, CNN) is a plus
Execution Excellence & Executive Presence:
- The Consultant, Healthcare & Pharma analytics will play a vital role in leading and managing consulting and analytics engagements and teams
- He / She will be expected to solve business problems, develop analytical solutions, prioritize objectives, assign tasks, and manage performance of individual team members in order to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction
- The person additionally will be expected to provide hands-on support to delivery teams as and when needed
- The person should be open to travel to client locations in India / abroad for short durations depending on the project requirements
- Deliver on analytical solutions in Healthcare & Pharma leveraging business understanding and analytical expertise. Perform program/project management and prioritization of tasks
- Understand the business problem and build the analytical solution framework leveraging advanced analytics algorithms as well as visualization platforms as needed
- Produce outcome, generate insights and present findings to the client that meet business requirements
The Person: Experience:
- Expected to have 3-5 years of work experience in developing and deploying sophisticated analytical solutions
- Minimum 1 years in Python and Healthcare domain experience
- Understanding of healthcare datasets including claims, clinical guidelines etc.
- Expertise in Python, Pyspark and SQL
- Big data tools such as Spark, Hive, Impala would be a plus
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and market research approaches, including but not limited to GLMs, unsupervised learning, NLP, machine learning (RF, catboost, xgboost, SVM), decision trees etc. using analytics tools like, Python, R, etc.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies will be a strong plus
- Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Strong analytical thinking. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required
- Experience interfacing with clients or high-level executives
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast paced business environment
- BE / BTech, Masters / Bachelors in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research or MBA from good B School