Role Brief: 4+ years in advanced analytics using R/SAS, Hive/SQL, Tableau in Healthcare domain.
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics and AI to the decision.
Fractal Analytics has a 1000+ member team across 12 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been recently featured as a “Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI)” company by Forbes. Fractal has also been recognized as “Cool Vendor in Analytics” and a "Vendor to watch" by Gartner.
Technical and domain expertise- Hive/SQL, R, Python, Big Data technologies and predictive modelling
Execution excellence- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and build client relationship
Executive Presence- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Interface with clients to understand business problems and translate them into analytical problems that can be addressed by data analytics
- Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate actionable insights
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and build client relationship
- Lead with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based solutions and insights for clients
- Support business development teams in preparing client pitches
- Build a team of skilled and motivated consultants to deliver large data-based projects to the Healthcare clients; outline goals, conduct the performance review and appraisal of the team and coach employees
- Be the thought leader in the focus area, the go to person for internal teams, Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in analytics with colleagues, evolve one’s own opinion on the concepts
The Person: Experience:
- Expected to have 4-8 years of work experience in developing and deploying sophisticated analytical solutions.
- Should have at least 3-5 years of hands-on modeling experience on R/SAS.
- Key technical skills: Hive/SQL, R, Python, Big Data technologies, predictive modelling
Good to Have:
- Experience in Healthcare/ Pharma Domain will be a plus
- Experience with GLM (GBM, XGBoost, RF will be a plus).
B.Tech / BE/ M.Tech or Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, etc.) or Masters in Statistics, Economics or Equivalent