About Fractal Analytics
As a global analytics firm that helps Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through a deep understanding of consumers and better data-driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation, and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
And, as a place to work, we are a Glassdoor open company, with a focus on learning and growth. We have strictly banned the use of the word ‘resource’ and reinforce the value of ‘Respect and Fairness’. In fact, we were recently recognized as ‘India’s Best Company to work at in 2016’!
The open position is with CPG domain. The incumbent will manage and engage client teams to understand, define and develop data-driven BI solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems
- Interface with client to understand their problems and work with the delivery team on solutions that address the client needs
- Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solution and actionable insights with high client and business understanding
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Be the thought leader in the focus area, go to person for internal teams, generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in analytics with colleagues, evolve one’s own opinion on the concepts
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches in a fast-paced business environment
Work Experience & Qualification:
- Min 2 yrs years of experience in Tableau & business consulting
- Good Experience in Tableau Projects (involved in the complete lifecycle viz., requirement gathering, data modeling scripting, developing and testing
- Knowledge of other BI Tools will be an added advantage
- BI Reporting
- Tableau Server Administration
- Load Balancing
- Tableau hardware
- BI Tools
Education: BTech / BE/ MSc (Maths, Eco, Stats) with relevant experience