About Fractal Analytics
As a global analytics firm that helps Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through a deep understanding of consumers and better data-driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
And, as a place to work, we are a Glassdoor open company, with a focus on learning and growth. We have strictly banned the use of the word ‘resource’ and reinforce the value of ‘Respect and Fairness’. In fact, we were recently recognized as ‘India’s Best Company to work at in 2017’!
The individual will be responsible for analysis, design and implementation of specific business and technology challenges, identifying tools/technology and define implementation road map.
- Design, code and debugging applications
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Performance tuning, improvement, usability, automation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Maintain standards compliance
Qualification & Experience
- 2+ years hands on experience in Java / J2EE application development, MySQL
- Knowledge of JSP, Servlets, JSF/ Spring/ Hibernate framework would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- Experience developing test cases with the JUnit framework
- Experience in database design/implementation
- Knowledge of Version Control systems such as CVS or Subversion (SVN),GIT
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Passionate about solving problems, quality and learning new technologies
- Strong sense of team work, ownership, and accountability