About Fractal Analytics
As a global analytics firm that helps Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through a deep understanding of consumers and better data-driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation, and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
And, as a place to work, we are a Glassdoor open company, with a focus on learning and growth. We have strictly banned the use of the word ‘resource’ and reinforce the value of ‘Respect and Fairness’. In fact, we were recently recognized as ‘India’s Best Company to work at in 2016’!
The incumbent will examine and analyze data, produce documentation, reports, graphs, statistical models, and summaries of findings that address specific client needs.
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to addressing client needs
- Use statistical tools to identify and evaluate the relationships between data fields, analyze output and determine the next action
- Perform quality checks during all stages of job delivery
- Timely completion of all deliverables allowing sufficient time for quality checks, analytic and business context reviews and associated revisions
- Attend training programs facilitated by Fractal for personal and professional development
Qualification & Experience
- Ability to understand and transform data to meet the customer’s needs and business context
- Client focus to exceed client expectations independently
- Superior analytical and problem solving
- Good knowledge of statistics / econometrics
- Attention to detail and passion for accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, VBA, Nielsen Answers is mandatory
- Proficiency with Python/R preferred will be desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Open and flexible to work from client office independently
Education: BTech / BE/ MSc (Maths, Eco, Stats) with relevant experience