Please review our open positions and Apply / Refer talent to the positions that closely matches your interest and qualifications.
Engagement Manager, Insurance Analytics
Gurgaon/Bangalore, Haryana/Karnataka, India
The Engagement Manager, Insurance and Healthcare analytics will play a vital role in leading and managing consulting and analytics engagements and teams.
He / She will be expected to solve business problems, develop analytical solutions, prioritize objectives, assign tasks, and manage multiple teams in order to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and targeted financial results.
The person additionally will be expected to provide leverage to the management in business development and capability development activities.
The person should be open to travel to client locations in India / abroad for short durations depending on the project requirements
Delivering Insight, Impact, Innovation:
Building on analytics mandate across different functions / departments in Insurance (pricing, claims, marketing, underwriting) and Healthcare (payer, provider etc.) organizations.
Deliver on analytical solutions in Insurance and Healthcare leveraging deep business understanding and analytical expertise. Program management and prioritization:
Lead client engagements and assignments to ensure successful and timely delivery of output with high quality and in accordance with client's needs and expectations.
Understand the business problem and build the analytical solution framework leveraging advanced analytics algorithms as well as visualization platforms as needed.
Produce outcome, generate insights and present findings to the client that meet business requirements.
Manage multiple teams, perform performance appraisals and develop career progression metrics.
Define standard metrics and KPIs for clients and establish processes to measure them.
Responsible for the quality of delivery for the engagements as measured by relationship specific measures as well as Net Promoter Score (NPS). This would include, among other things, design & review of the solution, scaling and institutionalizing analytics in the client organization, high level of program management, and meeting all other engagement goals.
Honor and follow Fractal’s People Principles, provide inspirational leadership and mentorship, drive rigorous project management and meet client goals.
Qualification & Experience:
The person must have displayed Analytics delivery excellence and solutioning expertise to Insurance or Healthcare clients with increasing span of influence over their careers. This is an opportunity to grow with the growing Insurance / Healthcare vertical of Fractal Analytics.
• Expected to have 7-10 years of work experience in developing and deploying sophisticated analytical solutions.
Minimum 4 years in Insurance (Pricing, Underwriting, Claims and Marketing) or Healthcare (Payer, provider etc.) analytics.
BE / BTech, Masters / Bachelors in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research or MBA from good B School.
Some of the other critical factors are as follows:
- Ability to independently manage research engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines and budget
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and market research approaches, including but not limited to regression, GLMs, survival modeling, forecasting, machine learning, decision trees etc. using analytics tools like SAS, R etc
- Knowledge of advanced visualization platforms like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Strong analytical thinking. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Experience interfacing with clients or high-level executives
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast paced business environment
- Should be a thought leader and be able to question and push boundaries
- Must have curiosity and love to ask the question 'why